This research was completed while the author was with the Educational Testing Service. The author is grateful to William Angoff for suggesting the need for the research and to Thomas L. Hilton, Robert L. Linn, and Lenora C. Segal for assistance.
TEST BIAS: PREDICTION OF GRADES OF NEGRO AND WHITE STUDENTS IN INTEGRATED COLLEGES
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 115–124, June 1968
How to Cite
Cleary, T. A. (1968), TEST BIAS: PREDICTION OF GRADES OF NEGRO AND WHITE STUDENTS IN INTEGRATED COLLEGES. Journal of Educational Measurement, 5: 115–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.1968.tb00613.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!