A shorter version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the National Council on Measurement in Education, San Francisco, April 1976. The research reported here was supported by the College Entrance Examination Board through its testing and research programs. The author wishes to thank Frederic Lord for assisting generally with the studies and James Braswell, Chaur Chen, and Marilyn Wingersky for coordinating specific aspects of the work described here.
ITEM CHARACTERISTIC CURVE SOLUTIONS TO THREE INTRACTABLE TESTING PROBLEMS1
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 139–160, June 1977
How to Cite
MARCO, G. L. (1977), ITEM CHARACTERISTIC CURVE SOLUTIONS TO THREE INTRACTABLE TESTING PROBLEMS. Journal of Educational Measurement, 14: 139–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.1977.tb00033.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!