This research was supported by the Foundation of Educational Research (SVO) in the Netherlands (project 4075). The authors wish to thank Gideon J. Mellenbergh and Jannemieke van de Gein for their advice and comments and Wendy Yen for her editorial comments.
A Method of Estimating Rater Reliability
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 29–40, March 1989
How to Cite
van den Bergh, H. and Eiting, M. H. (1989), A Method of Estimating Rater Reliability. Journal of Educational Measurement, 26: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.1989.tb00316.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!