The author would like to convey special thanks to Brian Junker and William Stout for their time and insightful suggestions on this research, to two anonymous reviewers, and to the editor for their comments and suggestions.
Assessing Dimensionality of a Set of Item Responses-Comparison of Different Approaches
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 17–35, March 1994
How to Cite
Nandakumar, R. (1994), Assessing Dimensionality of a Set of Item Responses-Comparison of Different Approaches. Journal of Educational Measurement, 31: 17–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.1994.tb00432.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!