This work was completed while the author was at the Law School Admission Council.
The Effect of Multidimensionality on IRT True-Score Equating for Subgroups of Examinees
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 181–201, June 1996
How to Cite
De Champlain, A. F. (1996), The Effect of Multidimensionality on IRT True-Score Equating for Subgroups of Examinees. Journal of Educational Measurement, 33: 181–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.1996.tb00488.x
The author would like to thank Peter Pashley, Maurice Tatsuoka, and Linda Wightman for their helpful suggestions and Lisa Anthony for her assistance. The author also wishes to thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft. This research was presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Council on Measurement in Education, San Francisco, CA, April, 1995.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!