Test Score Equating Using a Mini-Version Anchor and a Midi Anchor: A Case Study Using SAT® Data
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 361–379, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Sinharay, S., Holland, P. W., Curley, E. and Feigenbaum, M. (2011), Test Score Equating Using a Mini-Version Anchor and a Midi Anchor: A Case Study Using SAT® Data. Journal of Educational Measurement, 48: 361–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.2011.00150.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!