Relative and Absolute Fit Evaluation in Cognitive Diagnosis Modeling
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Journal of Educational Measurement
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 123–140, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., de la Torre, J. and Zhang, Z. (2013), Relative and Absolute Fit Evaluation in Cognitive Diagnosis Modeling. Journal of Educational Measurement, 50: 123–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3984.2012.00185.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DRL-0744486
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!