This article was the author's Presidential Address to the National Council on Measurement in Education, presented at the annual meeting in Chicago, April 2003.
Teaching for the Test: Validity, Fairness, and Moral Action
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 5–11, September 2003
How to Cite
Crocker, L. (2003), Teaching for the Test: Validity, Fairness, and Moral Action. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 22: 5–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2003.tb00132.x
Her areas of specialization are psychometric theory, large-scale assessment issues, test-taking behavior, and teacher preparation and licensure.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!