Guillermo Solano-Flores, Associate Professor of Bilingual Education and English as a Second Language, University of Colorado at Boulder, School of Education, 249 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309-0249; Guillermo.Solano@colorado.edu. Min Li, Associate Professor of Educational Psychology, University of Washington, College of Education, Box 353600, Seattle, WA 98195; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generalizability of Cognitive Interview-Based Measures Across Cultural Groups
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 9–18, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Solano-Flores, G. and Li, M. (2009), Generalizability of Cognitive Interview-Based Measures Across Cultural Groups. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 28: 9–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2009.00143.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!