A Framework for Evaluation and Use of Automated Scoring
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 2–13, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Williamson, D. M., Xi, X. and Breyer, F. J. (2012), A Framework for Evaluation and Use of Automated Scoring. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 31: 2–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2011.00223.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!