An Investigation of Rater Cognition in the Assessment of Projects
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Cambridge Assessment/University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 10–20, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Crisp, V. (2012), An Investigation of Rater Cognition in the Assessment of Projects. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 31: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2012.00239.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!