Rater Cognition Research: Some Possible Directions for the Future
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 48–49, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Myford, C. M. (2012), Rater Cognition Research: Some Possible Directions for the Future. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 31: 48–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2012.00243.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!