How Many Formative Assessment Angels Can Dance on the Head of a Meta-Analytic Pin: .2
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 18–19, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Kingston, N. and Nash, B. (2012), How Many Formative Assessment Angels Can Dance on the Head of a Meta-Analytic Pin: .2. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 31: 18–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2012.00254.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!