How Many Formative Assessment Angels Can Dance on the Head of a Meta-Analytic Pin: .2
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 18–19, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Kingston, N. and Nash, B. (2012), How Many Formative Assessment Angels Can Dance on the Head of a Meta-Analytic Pin: .2. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 31: 18–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-3992.2012.00254.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!