Sensory evaluation of salted trans fat-free french fries vs. salted trans fat french fries
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2007
Journal of Foodservice
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 198–205, October 2007
How to Cite
Bordi, P. L., Stokols, J. H., Hack, D. M., Rager, M. D. and Hessert, S. W. (2007), Sensory evaluation of salted trans fat-free french fries vs. salted trans fat french fries. Journal of Foodservice, 18: 198–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4506.2007.00066.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!