A REVIEW OF TEXTURAL DEFECTS IN COOKED RECONSTITUTED LEGUMES —THE INFLUENCE OF STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 277–323, December 1985
How to Cite
STANLEY, D.W. and AGUILERA, J. M. (1985), A REVIEW OF TEXTURAL DEFECTS IN COOKED RECONSTITUTED LEGUMES —THE INFLUENCE OF STRUCTURE AND COMPOSITION. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 9: 277–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.1985.tb00355.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received for publication: December 19, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!