Present affiliation: Louis Kemp Seafood Co., Duluth, MN 55807.
NONDISULFIDE COVALENT CROSS-LINKING OF MYOSIN HEAVY CHAIN IN “SETTING” OF ALASKA POLLOCK AND ATLANTIC CROAKER SURIMI1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 151–172, June 1992
How to Cite
KAMATH, G.G., LANIER, T.C., FOEGEDING, E.A. and HAMANN, D.D. (1992), NONDISULFIDE COVALENT CROSS-LINKING OF MYOSIN HEAVY CHAIN IN “SETTING” OF ALASKA POLLOCK AND ATLANTIC CROAKER SURIMI. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 16: 151–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.1992.tb00443.x
This work was sponsored, in part, by Office of Sea Grant, NOAA, U.S. Dept. of Commerce under Grant No. NA-86-AA-D-SG046, Project No. R/SST-15 and the State of North Carolina through The University of North Carolina. The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright that may appear thereon. Paper No. FS92–17 of the Journal Series of the Department of Food Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695–7643. Use of trade names in this publication does not imply endorsement by North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor criticism of similar ones not mentioned.
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received for Publication June 2, 1992; Accepted for Publication September, 4, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!