Present affiliation: Louis Kemp Seafood Co., Duluth, MN 55807.
NONDISULFIDE COVALENT CROSS-LINKING OF MYOSIN HEAVY CHAIN IN “SETTING” OF ALASKA POLLOCK AND ATLANTIC CROAKER SURIMI1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 151–172, June 1992
How to Cite
KAMATH, G.G., LANIER, T.C., FOEGEDING, E.A. and HAMANN, D.D. (1992), NONDISULFIDE COVALENT CROSS-LINKING OF MYOSIN HEAVY CHAIN IN “SETTING” OF ALASKA POLLOCK AND ATLANTIC CROAKER SURIMI. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 16: 151–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.1992.tb00443.x
This work was sponsored, in part, by Office of Sea Grant, NOAA, U.S. Dept. of Commerce under Grant No. NA-86-AA-D-SG046, Project No. R/SST-15 and the State of North Carolina through The University of North Carolina. The U.S. Government is authorized to produce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright that may appear thereon. Paper No. FS92–17 of the Journal Series of the Department of Food Science, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695–7643. Use of trade names in this publication does not imply endorsement by North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor criticism of similar ones not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Received for Publication June 2, 1992; Accepted for Publication September, 4, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!