ANTI-AMYLASE, ANTI-GLUCOSIDASE AND ANTI-ANGIOTENSIN I-CONVERTING ENZYME POTENTIAL OF SELECTED FOODS
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 278–294, June 2005
How to Cite
MCCUE, P., KWON, Y.-I. and SHETTY, K. (2005), ANTI-AMYLASE, ANTI-GLUCOSIDASE AND ANTI-ANGIOTENSIN I-CONVERTING ENZYME POTENTIAL OF SELECTED FOODS. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 29: 278–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2005.00020.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Received for Publication May 15, 2004 Accepted for Publication December 9, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!