POSTMORTEM BIOCHEMICAL AND TEXTURAL CHANGES IN THE ADDUCTOR MUSCLE OF CATARINA SCALLOP STORED AT 0C
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 373–389, August 2006
How to Cite
OCAÑO-HIGUERA, V. M., MAEDA-MARTÍNEZ, A. N., LUGO-SÁNCHEZ, M. E. and PACHECO-AGUILAR, R. (2006), POSTMORTEM BIOCHEMICAL AND TEXTURAL CHANGES IN THE ADDUCTOR MUSCLE OF CATARINA SCALLOP STORED AT 0C. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 30: 373–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2006.00071.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Received for Publication May 14, 2005Accepted for Publication September 21, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!