SCREENING OF SOME INDIAN MEDICINAL PLANT EXTRACTS FOR THEIR ANTIHYPERGLYCEMIC ACTIVITIES IN STREPTOZOTOCIN-INDUCED DIABETIC MICE
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1398–1406, October 2011
How to Cite
SHARMA, B., SALUNKE, R., SATAPATI, S.K., BALOMAJUMDER, C. and ROY, P. (2011), SCREENING OF SOME INDIAN MEDICINAL PLANT EXTRACTS FOR THEIR ANTIHYPERGLYCEMIC ACTIVITIES IN STREPTOZOTOCIN-INDUCED DIABETIC MICE. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 35: 1398–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2010.00458.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted for Publication December 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!