BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF SELECTED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AVAILABLE IN THE VAAL REGION, SOUTH AFRICA
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1424–1433, October 2011
How to Cite
MEDOUA, G. N. and OLDEWAGE-THERON, W. H. (2011), BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF SELECTED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AVAILABLE IN THE VAAL REGION, SOUTH AFRICA. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 35: 1424–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2010.00463.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted for Publication December 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!