The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
n-PROPYL GALLATE IS AN INHIBITOR TO TOMATO FRUIT RIPENING
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 657–666, December 2012
How to Cite
XU, F., ZHANG, D.-W., WANG, J.-H., ZHANG, Z.-W., WEN, L., DU, J.-B., SHANG, J., YUAN, M., YUAN, S. and LIN, H.-H. (2012), n-PROPYL GALLATE IS AN INHIBITOR TO TOMATO FRUIT RIPENING. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 36: 657–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00580.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted for Publication May 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!