CHANGES IN PROFILING OF PHENOLIC COMPOUNDS, ANTIOXIDATIVE EFFECT AND TOTAL PHENOLIC CONTENT IN SMILAX CHINA UNDER IN VITRO PHYSIOLOGICAL CONDITION
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 748–755, December 2012
How to Cite
SHIM, S.-M. (2012), CHANGES IN PROFILING OF PHENOLIC COMPOUNDS, ANTIOXIDATIVE EFFECT AND TOTAL PHENOLIC CONTENT IN SMILAX CHINA UNDER IN VITRO PHYSIOLOGICAL CONDITION. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 36: 748–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00589.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Accepted for Publication May 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!