ANGIOTENSIN I-CONVERTING ENZYME INHIBITORY AND ANTIOXIDANT PEPTIDE FRACTIONS FROM HARD-TO-COOK BEAN ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSATES
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 26–35, February 2013
How to Cite
RUIZ-RUIZ, J., DÁVILA-ORTÍZ, G., CHEL-GUERRERO, L. and BETANCUR-ANCONA, D. (2013), ANGIOTENSIN I-CONVERTING ENZYME INHIBITORY AND ANTIOXIDANT PEPTIDE FRACTIONS FROM HARD-TO-COOK BEAN ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSATES. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 26–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00594.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted for Publication May 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!