FERMENTATION OF WHOLE APPLE JUICE USING LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS FOR POTENTIAL DIETARY MANAGEMENT OF HYPERGLYCEMIA, HYPERTENSION, AND MODULATION OF BENEFICIAL BACTERIAL RESPONSES
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 718–738, December 2012
How to Cite
ANKOLEKAR, C., JOHNSON, K., PINTO, M., JOHNSON, D., LABBE, R. G., GREENE, D. and SHETTY, K. (2012), FERMENTATION OF WHOLE APPLE JUICE USING LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS FOR POTENTIAL DIETARY MANAGEMENT OF HYPERGLYCEMIA, HYPERTENSION, AND MODULATION OF BENEFICIAL BACTERIAL RESPONSES. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 36: 718–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00596.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted for Publication May 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!