A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE PHYSICOCHEMICAL, FUNCTIONAL AND PROTEIN ELECTROPHORETIC PATTERN OF OSTRICH MEAT AND BEEF DURING FROZEN STORAGE
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 237–245, April 2013
How to Cite
ALASVAND ZARASVAND, S., AMINLARI, M., KADIVAR, M. and SHEKARFOROUSH, S. S. (2013), A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE PHYSICOCHEMICAL, FUNCTIONAL AND PROTEIN ELECTROPHORETIC PATTERN OF OSTRICH MEAT AND BEEF DURING FROZEN STORAGE. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 237–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00602.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted for Publication July 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!