These authors contributed equally to this work.
FERMENTED SEA TANGLE (LAMINARIA JAPONICA) ATTENUATES ETHANOL-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS IN SPRAGUE-DAWLEY RATS
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 80–87, February 2013
How to Cite
CHA, J.-Y., SENEVIRATHNE, M., LEE, B.-J., KANG, Y. M., KIM, Y.-M., KIM, J.-S., CHO, Y.-S., JUNG, W.-K., AHN, C.-B. and JE, J.-Y. (2013), FERMENTED SEA TANGLE (LAMINARIA JAPONICA) ATTENUATES ETHANOL-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS IN SPRAGUE-DAWLEY RATS. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 80–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00603.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted for Publication June 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!