MODIFICATION OF SERUM AND TISSUE LIPIDS IN RATS FED WITH BLENDED AND INTERESTERIFIED OILS CONTAINING GROUNDNUT OIL WITH LINSEED OIL
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 220–230, April 2013
How to Cite
SHARMA, M. and LOKESH, B. R. (2013), MODIFICATION OF SERUM AND TISSUE LIPIDS IN RATS FED WITH BLENDED AND INTERESTERIFIED OILS CONTAINING GROUNDNUT OIL WITH LINSEED OIL. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 220–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00627.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted for Publication June 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!