ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIFUNGAL ACTIVITIES OF BLACK AND GREEN KOMBUCHA TEAS
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 231–236, April 2013
How to Cite
BATTIKH, H., CHAIEB, K., BAKHROUF, A. and AMMAR, E. (2013), ANTIBACTERIAL AND ANTIFUNGAL ACTIVITIES OF BLACK AND GREEN KOMBUCHA TEAS. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 231–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00629.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted for Publication June 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!