EFFECT OF γ-IRRADIATION ON THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF CUMIN EXTRACTS
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 432–439, August 2013
How to Cite
FATEMI, F., DADKHAH, A., REZAEI, M.B. and DINI, S. (2013), EFFECT OF γ-IRRADIATION ON THE CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES OF CUMIN EXTRACTS. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 432–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2011.00641.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted for Publication October 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!