EFFECTS OF FRUIT MATURITY ON OXIDATIVE STABILITY OF LAGENARIA SICERARIA (MOLINA) STANDL. SEED OIL EXTRACTED WITH HEXANE
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 475–484, August 2013
How to Cite
LOUKOU, A. L., LOGNAY, G., BAUDOIN, J.-P., KOUAME, L. P. and ZORO, B. I. A. (2013), EFFECTS OF FRUIT MATURITY ON OXIDATIVE STABILITY OF LAGENARIA SICERARIA (MOLINA) STANDL. SEED OIL EXTRACTED WITH HEXANE. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2012.00657.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received for Publication February 24, 2011; Accepted for Publication November 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!