Antioxidant Activity and Total Phenolic Content of Organically and Conventionally Grown Rice Cultivars Under Varying Seasons
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 661–668, December 2013
How to Cite
Kesarwani, A., Chiang, P.-Y., Chen, S.-S. and Su, P.-C. (2013), Antioxidant Activity and Total Phenolic Content of Organically and Conventionally Grown Rice Cultivars Under Varying Seasons. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 661–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2012.00661.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted for Publication December 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!