ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTIOXIDANT AND FREE RADICAL-SCAVENGING CAPACITY OF BROWN SEAWEED HIMANTHALIA ELONGATA FROM WESTERN COAST OF IRELAND
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 322–335, June 2013
How to Cite
RAJAURIA, G., JAISWAL, A. K., ABU-GANNAM, N. and GUPTA, S. (2013), ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTIOXIDANT AND FREE RADICAL-SCAVENGING CAPACITY OF BROWN SEAWEED HIMANTHALIA ELONGATA FROM WESTERN COAST OF IRELAND. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 322–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2012.00663.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted for Publication August 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!