L-Carnitine Contents in Seafoods Commonly Eaten in Middle Eastern Countries
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Food Biochemistry
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 702–707, December 2013
How to Cite
Özogul, Y., Kuley Boga, E., Özogul, F. and Ayas, D. (2013), L-Carnitine Contents in Seafoods Commonly Eaten in Middle Eastern Countries. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37: 702–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2012.00668.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!