Florida Agricultural Experimentation Station Journal Series No. R03212.
LEVELS OF TRANS GEOMETRICAL ISOMERS OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS IN SOME UNHYDROGENATED U. S. VEGETABLE OILS1
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Journal of Food Lipids
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 165–176, September 1994
How to Cite
O'KEEFE, SEAN., GASKINS-WRIGHT, SARA., WILEY, VIRGINIA. and CHEN, I.-CHEN. (1994), LEVELS OF TRANS GEOMETRICAL ISOMERS OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS IN SOME UNHYDROGENATED U. S. VEGETABLE OILS. Journal of Food Lipids, 1: 165–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4522.1994.tb00244.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication September 8, 1993; Accepted for Publication November 8, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!