OXIDATIVE STABILITY OF FRESH AND HEAT-PROCESSED DARK AND LIGHT MUSCLES OF MACKEREL (Scomber scombrus)
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Journal of Food Lipids
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 13–25, March 1996
How to Cite
SHAHIDI, F. and SPURVEY, S. A. (1996), OXIDATIVE STABILITY OF FRESH AND HEAT-PROCESSED DARK AND LIGHT MUSCLES OF MACKEREL (Scomber scombrus). Journal of Food Lipids, 3: 13–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4522.1996.tb00051.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication November 1, 1995; Accepted for Publication December 15, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!