Author's Tel: 902–420–7758, Fax: 902–420–0219, email: email@example.com
HAS EVOLUTION AND LONG-TERM COEXISTENCE ADAPTED US TO COPE WITH TRANS FATTY ACIDS?
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Journal of Food Lipids
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 295–318, December 1997
How to Cite
ACKMAN, R.G. (1997), HAS EVOLUTION AND LONG-TERM COEXISTENCE ADAPTED US TO COPE WITH TRANS FATTY ACIDS?. Journal of Food Lipids, 4: 295–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4522.1997.tb00101.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received for Publication September 8, 1997; Accepted for Publication October 23, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!