COAGULATION OF FISH PROTEINS FROM FROZEN FISH MINCE WASH WATER BY OHMIC HEATING
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Food Process Engineering
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 285–300, September 1997
How to Cite
HUANG, L., CHEN, Y. and MORRISSEY, M. T. (1997), COAGULATION OF FISH PROTEINS FROM FROZEN FISH MINCE WASH WATER BY OHMIC HEATING. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 20: 285–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4530.1997.tb00423.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted for Publication August 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!