EFFECT OF SETTING CONDITIONS USING MICROBIAL TRANSGLUTAMINASE DURING OBTENTION OF BEEF GELS
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
© Copyright the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Process Engineering
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 221–234, April 2009
How to Cite
CASTRO-BRIONES, M., CALDERÓN, G. N., VELAZQUEZ, G., SALUD-RUBIO, M., VÁZQUEZ, M. and RAMÍREZ, J. A. (2009), EFFECT OF SETTING CONDITIONS USING MICROBIAL TRANSGLUTAMINASE DURING OBTENTION OF BEEF GELS. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 32: 221–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4530.2007.00212.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Accepted for Publication October 9, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!