APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK TO PREDICTION OF CANTONESE SOY SAUCE BREWING AND CHANGING PATTERN CONCERNING TOTAL NITROGEN AND α-AMINO ACID NITROGEN
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Process Engineering
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1982–1999, December 2011
How to Cite
YANG, L., ZHAO, M.-M., ZHAO, H.-F., SU, G.-W. and GAO, X.-L. (2011), APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK TO PREDICTION OF CANTONESE SOY SAUCE BREWING AND CHANGING PATTERN CONCERNING TOTAL NITROGEN AND α-AMINO ACID NITROGEN. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 34: 1982–1999. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4530.2010.00588.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Accepted for Publication January 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!