Laboratoire de Physico-chimie et Genie Alimentaires, ENSAIA-INPL, 2 Avenue de Ia Foret de Haye, 54500 Vandoeuvre, France.
INFLUENCE of MALTODEXTRIN SYSTEMS ATAN EQUIVALENT 25DE ON ENCAPSULATED β-CAROTENE LOSS DURING STORAGE
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 39–55, May 1999
How to Cite
DESOBRY, S.A., NETTO, F.M. and LABUZA, T.P. (1999), INFLUENCE of MALTODEXTRIN SYSTEMS ATAN EQUIVALENT 25DE ON ENCAPSULATED β-CAROTENE LOSS DURING STORAGE. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 23: 39–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.1999.tb00368.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
- Accepted for Publication August 4, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!