Disclaimer: Mention of brand or firm names does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture over others of a similar nature not mentioned.
APPLICATION OF OZONE FOR INACTIVATION OF ESCHERICHIA COLI 0157:H7 ON INOCULATED ALFALFA SPROUTS1
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 51–64, April 2003
How to Cite
SHARMA, R. R., DEMIRCI, A., BEUCHAT, L. R. and FETT, W. F. (2003), APPLICATION OF OZONE FOR INACTIVATION OF ESCHERICHIA COLI 0157:H7 ON INOCULATED ALFALFA SPROUTS. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 27: 51–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2003.tb00500.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Accepted for Publication January 20, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!