CURING OF SALMONELLA ENTERICA, SEROVAR TYPHIMURIUM-CONTAMINATED COWPEA SEEDS AND SPROUTS WITH VINEGAR AND CHLORINATION
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 29, Issue 3-4, pages 268–277, June 2005
How to Cite
SINGH, B. R., CHANDRA, M., AGARWAL, R. and BABU, N. (2005), CURING OF SALMONELLA ENTERICA, SEROVAR TYPHIMURIUM-CONTAMINATED COWPEA SEEDS AND SPROUTS WITH VINEGAR AND CHLORINATION. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 29: 268–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2005.00027.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Accepted for Publication July 3, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!