DRYING CHARACTERISTICS AND DRYING QUALITY OF KIDNEY BEANS USING A TWO-STAGE MICROWAVE PROCESS
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2008
© 2008, The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008, Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Food Process Engineering
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 413–430, June 2008
How to Cite
WANG, J., WANG, Y.W., WANG, J.W. and HE, X.L. (2008), DRYING CHARACTERISTICS AND DRYING QUALITY OF KIDNEY BEANS USING A TWO-STAGE MICROWAVE PROCESS. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 31: 413–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2007.00170.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2008
- Accepted for Publication June 19, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!