QUALITY AND MOISTURE SORPTION CHARACTERISTICS OF MICROWAVE-VACUUM, AIR AND FREEZE-DRIED BUTTON MUSHROOM (AGARICUS BISPORUS)
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement
Volume 33, Issue Supplement s1, pages 237–251, August 2009
How to Cite
GIRI, S. K. and PRASAD, S. (2009), QUALITY AND MOISTURE SORPTION CHARACTERISTICS OF MICROWAVE-VACUUM, AIR AND FREEZE-DRIED BUTTON MUSHROOM (AGARICUS BISPORUS). Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 33: 237–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2008.00338.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Accepted for Publication July 24, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!