SENSORY EVALUATION OF DIFFERENT DRINKS FORMULATED FROM DAHI (INDIAN YOGURT) POWDER USING FUZZY LOGIC
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 1–10, February 2012
How to Cite
ROUTRAY, W. and MISHRA, H.N. (2012), SENSORY EVALUATION OF DIFFERENT DRINKS FORMULATED FROM DAHI (INDIAN YOGURT) POWDER USING FUZZY LOGIC. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 36: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2011.00545.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Received for Publication September 6, 2010; Accepted for Publication February 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!