NONTHERMAL PLASMA TECHNOLOGY AND ITS POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS AGAINST FOODBORNE MICROORGANISMS
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 518–524, December 2012
How to Cite
HATI, S., MANDAL, S., VIJ, S., MINZ, P.S., BASU, S., KHETRA, Y., YADAV, D. and DAHIYA, M. (2012), NONTHERMAL PLASMA TECHNOLOGY AND ITS POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS AGAINST FOODBORNE MICROORGANISMS. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 36: 518–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2011.00619.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Received for Publication May 25, 2011; Accepted for Publication September 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!