EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON REHYDRATION KINETICS, FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES, TEXTURE AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF RED PEPPER VAR. HUNGARIAN (CAPSICUM ANNUUM L.)
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 74–85, February 2013
How to Cite
ZURA-BRAVO, L., VEGA-GÁLVEZ, A., LEMUS-MONDACA, R., AH-HEN, K. S. and DI SCALA, K. (2013), EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON REHYDRATION KINETICS, FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES, TEXTURE AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF RED PEPPER VAR. HUNGARIAN (CAPSICUM ANNUUM L.). Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 37: 74–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2011.00623.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Received for Publication January 20, 2011; Accepted for Publication August 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!