EFFECTS OF CHITOSAN ON COLOR, SENSORY AND MICROBIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF EUROPEAN EEL (ANGUILLA ANGUILLA) FILLETS DURING REFRIGERATED STORAGE
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 766–771, October 2013
How to Cite
KÜÇÜKGÜLMEZ, A., YANAR, Y., GERÇEK, G., GÜLNAZ, O. and CELIK, M. (2013), EFFECTS OF CHITOSAN ON COLOR, SENSORY AND MICROBIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF EUROPEAN EEL (ANGUILLA ANGUILLA) FILLETS DURING REFRIGERATED STORAGE. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 37: 766–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2012.00701.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted for Publication February 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!