Combination Effect of Essential Oils of Some Herbs With Monolaurin on Growth and Survival of Listeria Monocytogenes in Culture Media and Cheese
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 304–310, February 2014
How to Cite
Hamedi, H., Razavi-Rohani, S. M. and Gandomi, H. (2014), Combination Effect of Essential Oils of Some Herbs With Monolaurin on Growth and Survival of Listeria Monocytogenes in Culture Media and Cheese. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 38: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2012.00778.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!