Functional Properties of Plantain, Cowpea Flours and Oat Fiber in Extruded Products
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 347–355, February 2014
How to Cite
Oduro-Yeboah, C., Onwulata, C., Tortoe, C. and Thomas-Gahring, A. (2014), Functional Properties of Plantain, Cowpea Flours and Oat Fiber in Extruded Products. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 38: 347–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-4549.2012.00782.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!